Our approach to concerns about growth, performance and change is shaped by ongoing research, practical experience and a body of knowledge that guides sound planning and decision making.
Executive Directors depend on accurate and reliable data and assumptions that span nonprofit trends, tensions, risk factors and choices for decision making and forward planning.
Our proven approach to nonprofit services covers:
- The Development of Purpose, Vision and Mission
- The Formation, Integration and Execution of Strategy
- The Engagement of People, for Making Strategy Happen
- The Guidance of Capacity Building and Value Delivery
- The Balance of Near-Term and Long-Term Objectives
Governance boards depend on options for development, focused and disciplined planning and a thoughtful, productive oversight process that is balanced, savvy and highly-engaged.
Our team works with nonprofit organizations to develop:
- Near-Term and Long-Term Objectives and Programs
- Balanced Executive Team and Board Governance Structure
- Organizational Strategy, Matching Priorities and Processes
- Opportunities for Nonprofit Growth, Performance and Change